- University degree;
- Experience in a similar position;
- PC - advanced level (especially Excel, Power Point );
- English - good level;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good negotiation skills;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Decision making and taking responsibility;
- Open minded;
- Team player;
- "Can do" attitude.
Manage & develop COMMERCIAL relationship with category SUPPLIERS
- (RE)Negotiate buying contracts with new/current category suppliers, permanently improve purchasing conditions;
- Align category suppliers to internal commercial procedures;
- Maintain updated contract date base in line with internal standards.
Manage & develop MARKETING relationship with category CLIENTS
- (RE)Negotiate marketing contracts with new/current clients, permanently improve conditions;
- Develop NRI projects with category clients; deliver NRI yearly targets;
- Get involved and solve any issue related with NRI projects;
- Manage monthly NRI reporting for the category.
Build category BUDGETS and ESTIMATES; manage category BUDGETS (discounts, NRI)
- Closely follow the purchasing pricing & payment terms;
- Take maximum advantage of positive trends and action plans and identify and react to negative trends;
- Take actions to maximize category purchasing conditions;
Manage & Develop the product CATEGORY
- Market research and finding both internal and external suppliers for managed categories;
- Make proposals for optimizing category portfolio according to market trends and customers behaviors;
- (RE)Negotiate portfolio modifications (listing and delisting products) according to Category Manager directions;
- Improve and simplify supply chain processes for managed category;
Manage & develop the Yearly ACTIVITY PLANNING for the Product Category
- (RE)Negotiating the participation in the Activity Plan (products, promotions, NRI, communication, etc.) with new/current suppliers/clients;
- (RE)Negotiate promotions with new/current suppliers/clients in line with yearly promotional plan, in order to achieve turnover and profit objectives of the category; actively participate in the development of the Activity Plan.